Welcome to our EBay Campervan Directory:-
There are van conversions and coach built vans These are are 'A' and 'B' class.
'A' class vans are usually coach shaped and are much larger than the 'B' class which are more compact 'panel' vans, similar in size to a transit van but which come fitted out as motor homes.
Things to consider when buying:
- Van or Motorhome
- Number of beds required
- Size of beds
- Number of seatbelts
- Shower and toilet
- Cooking facilities
- Length and height of vehicle (nb don’t forget where you will be storing it when not in use)
- Left or right hand drive
- Fuel consumption
- Check for rust and damp/mildew
- Condensation can cause problems in used vehicles
- Check seals and trims for cracks and sun damage
- Check that everything works. The pumps for water, the gas for cooking; plugs etc
- Fuel efficiency: how many miles to the gallon
- If you are planning on re-selling ask about “buy back” options. Some overseas dealers will offer this.